Friday, July 31, 2009

Introduction

Hello to everyone who is reading this message, my name is James and i've created this blog to record all the "Horse Snork Snubs(C)" that I have drawn in the past and also the ones I draw in the future. This blog is primarily for my close friends but if anyone else wants to follow you are more than welcome. This blog will be primarily made up of pictures but I will occasionally add comments and notes maybe to explain or elaborate or just for fun.

I have been drawing Horse Snork Snubs since about January of 2008 and I havn't really stopped since. I usually give them away to people as soon as I draw them and as such to compile this blog i've had to borrow a lot back from the people i have given them to, to be able to scan them in and show to the world.

I will try to add my pre-blog Horse Snork Snubs to the blog in chronilogical order but i may not get it exactly right because there are a lot. I will add all the new Horse Snork Snubs I draw in the order I draw them and before I give them away.

A Horse Snork Snub is actually quite difficult to define. My best attempt is that it is a single continuous line drawing that joins back up with itself which contains somewhere within it a circular eye. But basically if you really want to know what they are you just have to look at the blog.

I'm adding them in chronilogical order to show the progression of the drawings and how they have evolved and changed. You may think that with such a limited definition not much variation could occur, but you'd be wrong. Again you may just have to look at the blog to understand what I mean.

Finally I hope you all enjoy the blog, and feel free to comment, message and email me anytime and i'll try to get back as soon as possible

Have fun

James

0 comments:

Post a Comment